Senin, 16 Mei 2011

We Love : Elle Fanning



Name  : Mary Elle Fanning
Age  : 13
Nationality  : United States
Occupation : Actress

She began her career as an actress while playing little Dakota at I am Sam. She known when she played in the Babel as "Debbie", Phoebe in Wonderland, and her new movie Somewhere.


She was only 13 years, but the style is so stylish, charming, and classy. I think, she's fit to be a model but I think she would rather be a actrees like her sister, Dakota Fanning.
I first saw her at her movie "Somewhere" premiere at Venice Film Festival. That time she wore a blue Marc Jacobs mini dress, her ponytail hair and silver shoes made her style looks stylish, 







 wore a Valentino 2011 Resort

Her photoshoot for Interview Magazine

I think she can be the next face of Valentino. 

 She wore a Valentino again, i think she wore a Valentino shoes too.


with her sister, Dakota Fanning.

at Costume Institute Gala, Elle wore a Valentino Fall 2010 Haute Couture. Her sister, Dakota wore a Valentino too. Elle looks so gorgeous wore that dress, and Dakota looks like a princess. I love a flower pattern in Dakota dress.Both of them are STYLISH !!