Sabtu, 14 Mei 2011

Paris Hilton apologises to Lindsay Lohan


ab43ef496fewelry.jpg Paris Hilton apologises to Lindsay LohanParis Hilton has publicly apologised toLindsay Lohan after making comments about the actress’s jewellery theft case.
In a preview of her new reality show The World According to Paris, Hilton was mistaken for Lohan when giving earrings to a homeless woman.
The socialite quipped: “If I were Lindsay, I would be stealing earrings… not giving them away.”
Lohan is currently involved in an ongoing court case after being accused of stealing a necklace from LA boutique Kamofie & Company.
According to TMZ Lohan told friends: “[Paris] is mean. You don’t have to make fun of serious matters in people’s lives to be funny.”
Hilton has since released an apology to the website, saying: “I apologise to Lindsay for the comment that I made. I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary.
“I am reaching out to Lindsay so I can tell her myself.”
The World According To Paris premieres on June 1 on the Oxygen Network.