Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

140 Character Friendship Sms In English & Hindi



If you think I miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but all the time i miss u

My past says u met me My future says u wil care 4 me My present says u wil understand me But my heart says u wil Always Remember ME!

Ere dil me rahenge 1 yaad bankar lab parkhilenge muskaan bankar kabhi khud ko tanha mat samjhna.tere sath chalenge asmaan bankar




Total character : 105 
My past says u met me My fu...
My past says u met me My future says u wil care 4 me My present says u wil understand me But my heart says u wil Always Remember ME!

Total character : 140 
NTR:Babai endhuku shirt meedha...
NTR:Babai endhuku shirt meedha water challuthunnav B.KRISHNA: poola chokka kadhara poolu vadipokunda untayani.. NTR:nuv keka babai..

Total character : 134 
ere dil me rahenge 1 yaad bank...
ere dil me rahenge 1 yaad bankar lab parkhilenge muskaan bankar kabhi khud ko tanha mat samjhna.tere sath chalenge asmaan bankar

Total character : 128 
koi sham aati hai tumhari yaad...
koi sham aati hai tumhari yaad lekar koi sham jati hai tumhari yaad dekar par hume to us sham ka intezhar hai jo sham aaye tumhe saath lekar

Total character : 140 
Ek din muskurahat ne humse puc...
Ek din muskurahat ne humse pucha, har pal hume kyu bulate ho, humne kaha hum karte hai apne dost ko yad, tum kyu chali aati ho...

Total character : 129 
phool sabhiko bheja hai SMS me...
phool sabhiko bheja hai SMS me,phool nahi friends day kibadhi hai..........HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY "ALL OF FRIEND"

Total character : 112 
happy friendship day ! from Ma...
happy friendship day ! from Mahesh to all friends have a nice day

Total character : 65 
;"; ;/ ("v")"; /";"/ /;./ "v...
;"; ;/ ("v")"; /";"/ /;./ "v" './ %./ is not only made for lovers;its also for friends who luv each other better than lovers!!

Total character : 132 
maiti mhanje shakti aste, adc...
maiti mhanje shakti aste, adchanitil ukti aste, adchanitahi saath denari ak daksha klupti aste.. hp frndship day sanchita

Total character : 129 
Dear O Dear, U R Not Near, B...
Dear O Dear, U R Not Near, But I Can Hear, Don�t Get Fear, Ur Memories Here, Live Wid Cheer, No More Tear, U R Always My DEAR.

Total character : 133 
trie this to your hand ======$...
trie this to your hand ======${<[D]>}$====== I"M THE 1st friend of u to trie the friendship band happy friendshipday......

Total character : 122 
Stars have 5ends, squares have...
Stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2 ends, life has1 end, but i hope r friendship has no end


Total character : 127 
hiiiiiiiiii dude happy friends...
hiiiiiiiiii dude happy friendship day.and h r u ghar par saab thick hai. thera poly ka kya kua.

Total character : 95 
Think positive? Look @ d world...
Think positive? Look @ d world as 1 huge chocolate cake. It would nt b complete wthout a few sweets & nuts. Sweets like me & nuts like U!

Total character : 137 
phool sabhi ko bhaja hai SMS m...
phool sabhi ko bhaja hai SMS may ,phool nahi friendship day ki badhi hai..........HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY "ALL OF FRIEND"


Total character : 119 
phool sabhi ko bhaja hai SMS ...
phool sabhi ko bhaja hai SMS may ,phool nahi friendship day ki badhi hai..........HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY "ALL OF FRIEND"

Total character : 119 
wish you all my friends %%%HAP...
wish you all my friends %%%HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY%%%. Friendship is big tree.how the tree grow,like our friendship is also grow.

Total character : 128 
Each fren represents a world i...
Each fren represents a world in us,a world possibly nt born until they arrive n its 1ly by dis meetng dat new world is born HPY FRNDAY DAY


Total character : 138 
sea is happy with water. tree...
sea is happy with water. tree is happy with leaves. sky is happy with stars. My LIFEis happy with ur FRIENDSHIP. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.


Total character : 139 
Getting a Friend is Easy..! Ch...
Getting a Friend is Easy..! Choosing a Friend is Difficult..! Maintaining a Friend is Talent..! Continuing the Friendship is a "Great Gift"

Total character : 139 
day by day end week by week e...
day by day end week by week end mobth by month end year by year life end but GOOD FRIENDSHIP Is never EnD

Total character : 109 
Frenshp is inexpresble comfort...
Frenshp is inexpresble comfort of feelng safe vth person cos u neithr hav 2 weigh ur thots nor measure ur words.HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY;;;

Total character : 135 
WISH UUUUU HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DA...
WISH UUUUU HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 4M SUKU.....................................................................................................
Total character : 140 
FRENSHIP is crosd cheque of Rs...
FRENSHIP is crosd cheque of Rs.HAPPY/- wen u feel upset n alone,vthdraw from my a/c.wen u r 2 happy,depost in my Heart. Happy Friendship DAY


=====
Tags
 Friendship Sms
 Friendship Sms  In ENGLISH
 Friendship Sms  IN Hindi
 Friendship Sms  IN Hindi
 Friendship Sms  Free
 Friendship Sms  140 Character
 Friendship Sms  150 Character
Send Free  Friendship Sms  In 140 Character Without sing up
bhopal india pakistan