Senin, 16 Februari 2009

Jennifer Lopez - Scientology

Jennifer Lopez biographyJennifer Lopez and Scientology... It was reported that she and Anthony were taking professional business meetings at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood, California, in late 2006.

It was also rumored that Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony became Scientologists during that period with the help of Angelo Pagan, the husband of "King of Queens" actress and Scientologist Leah Remini. Just prior to those reports, J.Lo said to NBC, "I'm not a Scientologist, I was raised Catholic. But it's funny the way people come at it. To me it's so strange. These are some of the best people I've ever met in my life." Lopez added, "My dad has been a Scientologist for 20 years. He's the best man that I know in my life and so, it's weird to me that people want to paint it in a negative way."