Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

Kanishtha Dhankhar oozes traditional beauty at Cannes | Images Of Kanishtha Dhankhar




Cannes this year is all glamour and glitter with Bollywood beauties in their presentable best at the red carpet. Apart from Bollywood actresses, the Miss India World 2011 Kanishtha Dhankhar also walked the red carpet along with the renowned Indian fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee for Chivas.
Kanishtha looked ravishing in her traditional attire created by Sabyasachi which had zari work in gold added with a dupatta in nude shade. She added to her traditional look with dozens of gold and black bangles and a hanging pendant (mang tika) on the forehead.
An all elated Kanishtha said before leaving for Cannes, “I had many plans for this year but not even in my wildest dreams had I thought that I will be walking the Cannes red carpet. I feel lucky and blessed.”
Take a look at the 22-year-old Mumbai girl in her princess avatar at Cannes………..